Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Summer Fun Flip-Flop Box

Hi Everybody,


August marks the end of summer and a time to start putting away summer stuff and bring on the sensible shoes. Since there will be few times where flip flops will be ok to be worn I used my Gazelle and created the flip flop box. I chose to put candy in my box but it would be a great place for summer treasures found.

I used the Flip Flop Box file from SVG Cuts
Cardstock by Recollections - Jewel Tones
Patterned Paper by Colorbok - My Girl
I used Chipboard: Cereal box for the base of the  bottom and lid
Embellishments used is a Michael’s) Flower, and flatback pearl rhinestones. 

I hope you enjoyed this project and that it inspires you to create your own summer keepsake box.

Kelli

7 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...